Travel along the coastal road to Hermanus. Enjoy some whale watching and wine tasting at Bouchard Finlayson Wine Estate. Visit Stony Point penguin colony on Sundays.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary return transfer available from central Cape Town hotels.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Seasonal departures: July - November only on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Bring sunscreen
- For non-residents, wine-tasting at Bouchard Finlayson (Wednesdays and Fridays), or penguin sighting at Stony Point (Sundays) are included in the price of the activity
- For residents, the entrance fee to the Harold Porter Botanical Gardens is included in the price of the activity
- Bouchard Finlayson Wine Estate is closed on Sunday and the tour will not feature wine tasting on this day of the week
- Lunch is not included in the price of the activity