Enjoy a private 3-hour walking tour in Florence with a local guide through the medieval and Renaissance areas of the city. See the famous sights including the Medici Chapels, Florence Cathedral, Basilica di San Lorenzo, Ponte Vecchio, and Pitti Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel at 9:30 AM or 2:30 PM.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Access to the Cathedral cannot be booked, so the internal visit will only be possible if there is no long line; in case of a long line the visit inside the Cathedral will be replaced by the exterior and interior visit of the Orsanmichele Church where you can admire the famous Tabernacle by Orcagna, the Altar of Saint Anna by Francesco da San Gallo and other amazing Medieval and Renaissance artworks
- The Cathedral is closed on Sunday morning, on national holidays and during religious celebrations
- Entry to the cathedral is forbidden if you are wearing shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats, or sunglasses
- Access to the Dome, the Campanile, and the museum does not allow bulky bags and backpacks inside; there is a cloakroom is located at the ticket office of the Museum