Experience the history of the former Nazi concentration camp, Auschwitz-Birkenau, with a live guide. Discover an underground monument on the tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine, a unique UNESCO site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Meet your driver at your accommodation in Kraków. The exact pickup time will be confirmed with you by e-mail.
- Private group available
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please provide your full name and contact details when booking. You must have a passport or valid photo ID to enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum
- You will receive the exact departure time and itinerary details (order the visits and lunch break details) the day before your tour
- The time of departure is approximate and may change by a few hours
- From March 2020, new guidelines mean booking in advance is the only way to ensure you can visit. It is not always possible to change the ticket date and time
- Please dress modestly out of respect for the lives lost here and according to the weather
- Vegetarian and vegan meals are available for the lunch options
- The temperature in the Salt Mine is around 14-15 degrees Celsius. Please dress accordingly
- There are 800 steps to climb of which 350 at the beginning take you down into the mine. There's a lift to the top of the mine at the end of the route