Standing on the Jungfraujoch, Europe’s highest-altitude railway station, 3,454 metres above sea level, you can feel with your first step that this is a different world. It's one you have to experience.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- You will need to redeem your ticket by showing the voucher at Interlaken Ost, Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen, or Wengen train stations
- If you do not exchange your voucher and board the train, you will need to pay a 10 CHF service fee
- Departure time is anytime between the operating hours
- This is not a guided tour