Enjoy unbeatable views from 60-meters high, four seasons a year, on Canada’s largest observation wheel. Choose to upgrade to a private gondola or beat the crowd with the early bird option.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
On arrival at La Grande Roue de Montréal, skip the ticket line and check in at the photo booth located to the left of the Observation Wheel, beyond the ticket booth. Present the barcode on your voucher to the staff to be scanned. The Wheel is easily accessible on foot or by bus and metro from downtown Montreal. The closest metro stations are Champ-de-Mars and Place-d’Armes. The Montreal Observation Wheel has no assigned parking. You may park in nearby lots located at the Science Center entrance or Clock Tower Pier. Metered parking is also available on the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your ticket has no set time, and is valid for a one-time entry to the Montreal Observation Wheel during the attraction’s opening hours
- Entrance for children under 3 years old is free of charge
- The wheel can accommodate wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- The Montreal Observation Wheel operates every day, whatever the weather. Rest assured that its state-of-the-art gondolas will protect you from the elements
- This ticket is valid for one entry during opening hours within seven days either side of the booked ticket date