Visit 4 of the most popular scenic spots around Lake Kawaguchi area with the backdrop of the beautiful Mt. Fuji. Admire thatched houses, quaint villages, pagodas, and stunning flowers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour schedule may be slightly changed depending on traffic
- It may be difficult to see Mt. Fuji if the weather is bad
- Commentary on the bus may be given in English and Chinese simultaneously
- There is only one available drop-off point at the end of the tour, near Shinjuku Station (west exit), including for those that choose the Ueno departure location
- Hotel pickup is only available for Semi-Private tour option
- The Ueno, Shinagawa, Ikebukuro, and Mitsui Sumitomo Bank Shinjuku meeting point options are all shuttle buses leading to the Shinjuku Love Object departure location
- Please be aware that you need to climb stairs to reach the viewing platform next to Chureito Pagoda
- Please note that there won't be any guide joining the tour for customers who book the Semi-Private option (English-speaking driver only)