Tour Spotify Camp Nou, the largest stadium in Europe, and visit the museum to learn all about FC Barcelona. Walk in the footsteps of legendary players on this tour designed for football fans.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to matches, training sessions, or special events, FC Barcelona reserves the right to change the schedule, routes, or even close off part of the museum tour. You will be informed before your visit
- Reduced price days are those when due to games or other events some areas will be closed and only the museum and the panoramic view can be visited
- This experience will not be available during La Liga or Spanish Cup matches. However, the museum will be open up to 3 hours before the match, with a stadium visit from the second tier included
- This experience will not be available on Champions League match days. You can only visit the first floor of the museum until 3:00 PM. The day before, you will not be able to visit the second floor of the museum
- Children under 4 can join for free but a ticket is required. Please pick up the ticket at the ticket office before you start of the activity