Head to Lake Titicaca on a 2-day adventure. Settle in for an exciting bus trip with a series of stops. Immerse yourself in the Inka culture. Discover the island of the Uros and Taquile, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is from your Cusco accommodation.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please bring a passport or identity document, a personal light backpack, a raincoat or rain poncho, a hat, sunscreen, personal medication, energy bars, sunglasses, a camera, and pocket money
- Be sure to acclimatize before your trip (it is advisable to drink coca tea)