Discover the changes Hamburg underwent over the centuries on this 2-hour tour. Explore the historical locations between the Hamburg Town Hall and the modern HafenCity, including St. Nicholas’s Church, the Speicherstadt, and the Elbe Philharmonic Hall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.