Experience and witness the behaviour of migrating Humpbacks, Southern Right, and Blue Whales, in the pristine Geographe Bay of the spectacular Southwest of Western Australia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Once you have arrived, park your vehicle on the gravel car park to the right then walk down on to the beach, you will see the boarding ramp down by the water, please wait here; 306 Geographe Bay Rd, Quindalup WA 6281, Australia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour is boarded from a beach, you will need to walk across sand to board the vessel