Go behind the scenes in one of the world's most iconic stadiums. Take a self-guided tour of the River Museum and explore the El Monumental Stadium. Learn about the River Plate soccer club's history and heritage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
River Plate Museum, 7549, Av. Pres. Figueroa Alcorta 7509, C1428 CABA, Argentina. Please present your voucher at the museums' front desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Opening hours are restricted on match days, depending on kick-off time. If you are not sure whether there is a match, please call the number on your voucher to confirm.
- The guided stadium tours start every hour from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM and you can join the next group upon arrival.