Explore one of the most amazing mountain landscapes in northern Argentina. Admire the stunning valleys, gorges, and picturesque villages as you travel through the mountains. Climb the majestic Cuesta del Obispo and walk in the Los Cardones National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup will be between 6:30 and 7:15 AM, and is available if you are staying in a centrally located accommodation up to 8 blocks from the 9th of July central square. Please bear in mind that in some cases, the bus might not be able to access your hotel and you will be contacted to arrange a different pickup spot. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please provide contact details the supplier can reach you on when booking