Immerse yourself in this adventure circuit in the Andes mountain range. Start with a 12-kilometer white water rafting excursion in the Mendoza River rapids while admiring some astonishing views. After, enjoy a canopy crossing over the Mendoza River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off service available from centrally located accommodation in Mendoza.
Select participants and date
The tour starts from the local partner's base of operations in Ruta Nacional 7 about a 1-hour drive from Mendoza. From the bus terminal, look for the company "Expresso Butini" and take the bus with destination to Uspallata. Ask the driver to drop you off at "Río Aventura Mendoza".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Sports shoes
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Around lunchtime and after the activities, you will have a bit of free time at the local partner's operations base, where you can take advantage of the restaurant or relax and have a drink by the pool
- Swimming is only available from December to February