Learn different street art skills on a combined 4-hour workshop and walk in the East End of London. Take an inspiring walk to see some of the best street art in the world, before heading back to the workshop to create your own spray-paint masterpiece!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet under the White Goat Statue on Brushfield Street, outside Old Spitalfields Market. The closest station is Liverpool Street Station. Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour is due to start. The White Goat Statue, Brushfield St, London E1 6AA. Exit Liverpool Street station onto Bishopsgate (opposite carphone warehouse), walk left then take a right onto Brushfield Street (between Pizza Express and the RBS building) 100 meters up Brushfield Street. The tour guide will be under the statue with a white goat on top. If for any reason you miss the tour you can meet the group for the workshop at Unit 5 Yorkton Street, E2 8NH. The workshop will start at approximately 12.45 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶