Explore the unique underwater life around the Julian Rocks Marine Reserve on a snorkel tour. Encounter friendly sea turtles, wobbegong sharks, graceful rays, and an abundance of colorful fish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Arrive at the booking time of the tour to checkin-in at the main store desk or, if you’d like a free snorkel lesson, arrive 30 minutes before departure to practice in the heated pool.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Waterproof camera
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to snorkeling. Some pre-existing medical conditions may prevent you from snorkeling, please consult your doctor.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.