Explore the iconic landmarks of Florence: Brunelleschi’s Dome and Florence Cathedral with skip-the-line tickets. Climb up the Dome and visit the various galleries while learning their secrets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Russian, English, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your coordinator in front of the Lindt Chocolate shop on the left side of the Cathedral, near the Dome's entrance. Look for a purple flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On days with bad weather, access to the dome may be denied for safety reasons
- As of the now, The Baptistery is undergoing important restoration works.
- The meeting time is subject to change; You will receive a message or call from the activity provider if this is the case.
- Individuals with disabilities and special need must note it on their booking.
- The monuments are closed on 25th December, 1st January, 9 April (Easter).
- Due to worship, on Sundays and religious celebrations the Cathedral is closed to visitors