Enjoy a tour through Berlin's parliament district and visit the chamber and dome of the Reichstag. Learn more about history, architecture, and politics in the heart of political Berlin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 4 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that the meeting point is not the Reichstag, it is the jeweler in front of Hotel Adlon
- On certain dates, the visit to the dome can be combined with a visit to the Plenarsaal to hear a free speech of the Bundestag (30 minutes, no guarantee)
- The Bundestag may cancel bookings to visit the dome on short notice. If this is the case, you will be called
- The time booked cannot always be guaranteed. Please make sure your itinerary is not too crowded, since the actual tour may take place up to 2 hours later than scheduled
- The dome of the Reichstag can be visited for free
- Bookings cannot be canceled