Receive a discount when buying these tours together. Get an insight into the work of Gaudi on a guided tour of the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell. Save precious time and skip the long lines at both monuments. Optional transfer between the two available.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the Street Mallorca, at number 416. Look for the Amigo Tours logo on the showcase of the shop. The guide will have an Amigo Tours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children under 6 are not allowed to access the towers, even if accompanied by an adult. Please mention the age of your children (if accompanied by them) when booking.
- This is a bilingual tour simultaneously in English and Spanish.
- It is recommended to not carry big bags in order to reduce the time at the security control at the Sagrada Familia.
- The towers may be closed in weather conditions such as rain or wind.
- To go up to the towers you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs.
- Discreet clothing is mandatory. Access may be restricted if your clothing does not meet the requirements
- Children under the age of 11 will not receive a headset.
- The Park Guell has a special itinerary for clients with mobility impairments; however, they will not be able to visit all of the park.