Visit the Korean Demilitarized Zone from South Korea, and learn about the war between the North and South that produced this symbolic location. Glimpse at North Korea from the Ganghwa Peace Observatory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, the places visited will be Imjingak Park, Bridge of Freedom, 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, Dora Observatory, and Dorasan Station
- Since the DMZ is operated by the military, the trip may be canceled without prior notice
- The itinerary is subject to weather, military, and government regulation factors. A refund will not be offered. Instead, you will visit: Imjingak, Art Space BEAT 131, Odusan Unification Observatory, War Memorial of Korea, City Hall or Myeongdong
- Passengers who are intoxicated will not be permitted and will not be entitled to a refund