Spend a day at Werribee Open Range Zoo and marvel at the variety of wildlife in natural settings. Enjoy a guided safari across open savannah, which is included with general admission.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Werribee Open Range Zoo. If arriving by car, the zoo is located 35 kilometers west of Melbourne’s city center, on the Princes Freeway. It is a short 30-minute drive from the city over the Westgate Bridge or via the Geelong Road. If arriving by public transport, catch a train from the Melbourne CBD to Werribee station, traveling on the Werribee Line. From Werribee station, catch bus 439 Werribee South to the zoo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 16 years of age enter free on weekends, Victoria school holidays and Victoria public holidays
- Children 3 years and under receive free entry every day