View one of Australia's most recognisable cultural icons from the air.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 15 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the following accommodations within the Ayers Rock Resort (excluding Longitude): Sails in the Dessert, Outback Pioneer, Desert Gardens, The Lost Camel, Emu Walk or Ayers Rock Campground.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- These flights do not flight directly over nor completely around Uluru or Kata Tjuta due to the cultural sensitivity of the feature
- Prices are based on a seat price
- Two person minimum applies to flights however single passengers can be paired with other guests
- The listed departure times are approximated. The local operator will contact you to confirm your flight and pick up time. They will do their best to accommodate your preferred departure time, though this cannot be guaranteed