Discover the highlights of what the Aberdeen region has to offer in just 1 day. Take a tour of a whisky distillery and savor a whisky tasting, visit Fraser Castle, explore local heritage, and get a taste of North East Scotland's local food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet either inside the Craftsman or just outside at the crossing lights on the corner of Guild Street and Market Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There are a lot of stairs at Castle Fraser; there are places to rest on the tour but stairs are steep and spiral
- The tour will operate in all weather conditions and appropriate clothing should be worn