In the company of a private Licensed Archaeological Guide, skip the line to buy tickets, and experience the Acropolis with the iconic Parthenon and the Acropolis Museum brought to life by an expert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the meeting point of the ‘Acropoli’ Metro station at street level (located on Makrygianni Street, 11742. and just around the corner from the New Acropolis Museum), at your chosen time. Your guide will have a sign with the name of the lead traveler written.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The Acropolis has steps and uneven surfaces. Comfortable shoes should be worn
- In the event of limited availability, the starting time may be changed