Explore the Dolphin Sanctuary in Adelaide on this family-friendly kayaking tour. Follow your guide as you paddle through sheltered mangrove creeks in search of playful Port River Dolphins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at 'Adventure Kayaking SA Port River Dolphins.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- Children aged 8-12 will need to be accompanied in a kayak by an adult
- The maximum weight is 140 kilograms for each person
- This tour follows all COVID-19 regulations, so the equipment is thoroughly cleaned after each use