This walking tour provides an exclusive, behind-the-scenes experience at one of Adelaide’s most historically important venues.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Adelaide Oval Concierge Desk, located through the Adelaide Oval South Gate entrance off War Memorial Drive, Adelaide. Paid parking is available at the Oval in the East carpark. There is also limited ticketed on-street parking nearby.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Stadium tours do not operate on game days
- Comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothes are strongly recommended as the path includes external areas
- All areas on the tour, with the exception of the heritage listed scoreboard, are accessible by wheelchair and walking aids
- Due to stadium operations, not all areas will be available on all tours
- Tour itinerary is seasonal and subject to change without notice
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- All guests are required to carry proof of having received 2 doses of CoVid vaccination to enter the stadium