Explore nature and the Australian bush as Adelaide's favorite hike takes you from the serenity of Waterfall Gully to amazing panoramic views from Mt. Lofty. Then see Australian wildlife up close at Cleland.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Main Departure Time / Location: 8:00AM – from the pureSA office located at 111 Franklin Street Adelaide (directly across from the Adelaide Central Bus Station) Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time for check in. Alternate Pickup Locations – selected City hotel pickup available upon request. Note that accommodation pickup is scheduled between 7:40 AM – 7:50 AM. Please be ready a few minutes prior outside the hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The Waterfall Gully to Mount Lofty Summit hike is rated as hard with some steep and loose sections. A good level of fitness and mobility is required. It is not recommended for young children.
- Dress appropriately for the weather