Explore the "Lost City of the Incas" with an local guide on a small group of maximum 8 persons, 2-hour guided tour of Machu Picchu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Machu Picchu station, Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that no transportation or entrances fees are included in this product
- Each tour has a maximum capacity of 10 people
- Tours are normally in English or Spanish. Please ask for additional languages
- Please note that pick-up from your hotel in Aguas Calientes is only possible if you arrive the day before
- Machu Picchu entrance tickets, bus tickets to Machupicchu, train tickets, meals, and gratuities are not included in the ticket price
- Climb of Huayna Picchu ($25) must be booked in advance request