Soar over the Great Barrier Reef on a stunning scenic flight. Then, visit Whitehaven beach on a thrilling, raft ride. Swim, relax, bushwalk to the Hill Inlet Lookout, and snorkel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Courtesy coach pick-ups are available from local hotels, motels, caravan parks, and hostels from 745 AM - 815 AM for the Northern Exposure tour and from 845 AM - 930 AM for the Southern Lights tour. If you are making your own way to the office for check-in, please make sure that you arrive by 8 AM for the Northern Exposure tour and 9 AM for the Southern Lights tour. Courtesy coach pick-ups must be pre-booked 24 hours in advance. Please reconfirm the pickup time/location by calling Ocean Rafting. For scenic flights and Fly + Raft packages, courtesy coach pick-ups are available from 06:10 am-1:45 pm. Please reconfirm the pick-up time/location by calling Ocean Rafting. Please wait at the pickup location on the confirmation email from Ocean Rafting 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Should you have not received this confirmation email, please get in touch with Ocean Rafting. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Waterproof bag
Know before you go
- Only tour in the Whitsundays to have direct access to Hill Inlet beaches at Whitehaven.
- Have peace of mind traveling with an Advanced Ecotourism Certified, Climate Change Innovator, and Green Travel Leader
- The above tour itinerary is a guideline only and is subject to change depending on the tide, wind, and other weather conditions
- Travel on semi-rigid inflatable vessels, traveling at speeds of up to 35 knots (65 km/hour)
- The vessels are up to 12-meter semi-rigid inflatable vessels, originally designed and built as rescue crafts and are driven by 500hp engines, allowing you to experience a fun, high-speed ride amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsunday Islands
- There is a weight allowance on the aircraft; the activity provider will contact you after the booking is made
- Individual weights more that 240 lbs will incur an extra seat surcharge; the maximum per seat weight is 285 lbs
- Beer, cider, wine, soft drinks, and water can be purchased with cards or cash on board