Enjoy the breathtaking sights of the lavender fields in Plateau of Valensole. Discover the villages of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie and Sainte Croix du Verdon. Admire the landscape of the Verdon Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide outside the Aix-en-Provence Tourist Information CenterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The company cannot be held responsible for delays due to traffic, weather or accidents occurring while getting on or off the vehicle or for robbery of personal effects or luggage
- The activity provider reserves the right to modify the program according to the lavender’s blooming stage.
- This tour is valid from June 10th to July 16th
- The company cannot be held responsible for delay due to traffic conditions, weather or accidents occurring while getting on or off the vehicle or for robbery of personal effects or luggage
- For any booking with children, please advise the age.
- Tours are operated for a minimum of 2 passengers, however bookings for solo travelers are accepted. If the solo traveler remains the only passenger booked for a departure, A La Française ! will contact the day before the tour to offer an alternative tour or date. If the passenger refuses the alternative, he will be fully refunded as A La Française ! will not charge the tour-operator for the service.