Get a real sense of old-time Alaska by taking a tour in a horse-drawn wagon. Do as the old pioneers once did, admire the Alaskan tundra, and enjoy a warm meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Enjoy hotel pickup from any lodging in the Healy or Denali area.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, as long as the participant is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Infant seats are available if pre-requested when booking
- Vegetarian food option is available; please request when booking along with any other specific dietary requirements