Explore the beautiful waters of the Algarve in a kayak, a safe and comfortable way to have an exciting adventure in the Ria Formosa Natural Park. Choose from a 4-hour or 2.5-hour rental period.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Look for our office at the Marina of Faro: Edifício Ginásio Clube Naval – Piso 0 Doca de Recreio de Faro 8000-541 Faro Algarve – Portugal Google Maps Code: 2387+25 FaroOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Rentals are subject to a deposit and to the rental terms conditions.
- You will be required to leave one piece of ID (passport or driver's license) per kayak in the office as a safety rental warranty during the term of your rental.
- It is mandatory to wear your safety vest when kayaking.