Explore the Ria Formosa Nature Park on a guided kayaking tour. No previous experience is necessary to enjoy paddling in one of Portugal’s most important wetlands for aquatic birds. Discover the vast variety of wildlife on this family friendly activity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Edifício Ginásio Clube Naval Doca de Recreio de Faro 8000-541 Faro Algarve - Portugal N 37º 0'54.19" W 007º 56'13.74"Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- You may want to bring a small snack.
- Bring plenty of drinking water to avoid dehydration.
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes that are suitable for kayaking (a windbreaker and a waterproof coat are useful, although not essential).
- A rucksack or backpack is recommended to carry your snack, sunglasses, hat, and sunscreen.
- It’s a good idea to bring along a camera, swimsuit, and beach towel.
- A change of clothing can make a difference at the end of your kayak tour.
- Safety comes first, so please follow the instructions and recommendations of your guide, especially those relating to safety issues
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible