Cross the Strait of Gibraltar by ferry and discover new smells, flavors, and a culture that'll leave you inspired on a day trip to Morocco from Algeciras. Visit Tetouan, a traditional Moroccan city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Passport required. Note: At the time of booking, we will ask for your personal details in order to speed up the process on the day of the excursion. If you are traveling with minors please provide all the necessary documents.
- Certificate of full covid-19 vaccination schedule or negative PCR 72 hours before the activity is mandatory.
- The scheduled timetable of the ferry service does not depend on us and may be altered in the course of the activity.
- The time spent at the border between Spain and Morocco does not depend on us and may be altered in the course of the activity.