Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Alhambra on a fascinating full-day tour of Granada. Then immerse yourself in Andalucian culture with a Flamenco show and a drink in an authentic Sacromonte cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Alhambra guided tour: You will be picked up from your hotel in Granada city center between 9:15 and 10:00. Alternatively, between 09:40 to 09:50 meet at Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1) Flamenco show: You will be picked up from your hotel in Granada city center between 19:45 and 20:15 for the show with dinner, and between 21:00 and 21:30 for the show with drinks.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Alhambra Guided Tour: 3 hours
- Flamenco Show: 2.5 hours
- Groups regularly change in nationality. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in 2 different languages.