Explore the magnificent West MacDonnell Ranges with time to explore Alice Springs at your leisure in the afternoon. Visit Simpsons Gap and Standley Chasm and learn about the Aboriginal significance of this sacred part of the Outback.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be waiting at the front of the hotel 10 minutes prior to departure
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Operates with a maximum of 20 people
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on this tour providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle
- If traveling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated
- If traveling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure they can be accommodated
- Hat and sunscreen is recommended
- Comfortable loose clothes and shoes are recommended
- Umbrella or raincoat recommended on wet days
- Bring a refillable water bottle - water provided