Visit the famous Alkmaar Cheese Market and the historic city of Alkmaar on this 2.5 hour small group walking tour!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Friday Tours: Outside of the Alkmaar Train Station. Your guide will meet you at the bottom of the stairs on the street side and will be holding an 'Alkmaar Tours' sign. If arriving by train, please follow the signs for 'Centrum'.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Small group tours mean you get a more personalised experience - no following umbrellas or having to listen to your guide via a headset
- Friday Cheese Market and City Tours will depart from outside the Alkmaar Train Station at 9 AM (to the left of the stairs)
- Participants must be able to be on their feet for 2.5 hours and be able to walk approximately 4 kilometers
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This tour will operate in all weather conditions - please dress appropriately
- Alkmaar Cheese Market Tours are available on Friday mornings in July and August from the end of March to the end of September