Explore the medieval heart of Altamura, famous for its prehistoric and Roman ruins and also for its bread and focaccia. Visit the cathedral dating from the Holy Roman Empire and taste typical Apulian bread and Bari focaccia!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Piazza Zanardelli, 70022 Altamura BA, Italy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please carry extra cash. Focaccia tasting (3 EUR per person payable cash) is not included in the price.
- Transfers to/from Bari airport/port are available on request
- Cancellation policy: All excursions are non-refundable within 48 hours of the scheduled date. Refunds will not be available in the case of no-shows.