Discover the Amalfi Coast’s hidden delights and breathtaking views from a typical Amalfitan Gozzo boat with experienced local captains. Visit beautiful beaches, go snorkeling, and marvel at rock formations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at Darsena pier, right in front of Piazza Flavio Gioia (the one where small private boats dock, not the one for the ferries). Once there, you'll recognize the crew wearing orange t-shirts and hats or holding an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All the participants will be provided with dry bags in which personal belongings such as wallets, phones, and cameras can be stored. Backpacks and purses can be accommodated in a safe place below the deck.
- The tour will take place on a typical Amalfi Coast "Gozzo", a spacious type of traditional boat that is 8 to 10 meters long (26.2 to 32.8 feet). There is a small bathroom on board the boat.