Learn more about Anne Frank's fascinating yet tragic story on a guided walking tour through the Jewish Quarter and the historical city center of Amsterdam. Hear about her diary and how it came to be published.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
4:30 PM at Merwedeplein 61 at Square Merwedeplein in Amsterdam South, in front of the statue of Anne (this is the area where she lived before the Annex). Please note that this is not near the Anne Frank House/Museum. You can reach this square with Tram 12 (tram-stop Waalstraat). From the tram-stop the starting point is 350 meters.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour doesn't include tickets to the Anne Frank House. They need to be purchased separately.