See your favorite stars cast in wax at Madame Tussauds Amsterdam and enjoy interactive photo sets of the stars of the screen, TV, politics, music and more. Dance with Lady Gaga and be dazzled by George Clooney!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Madame Tussauds is located on Dam Square, an approximately 10-minute walk from Central Station. Reach Madame Tussauds with tram numbers 2, 4, 12, 13, 14, 17, and 24 to GVB tram station Dam Square, or metro line 52 to GVB metro station Rokin, and take the exit marked Dam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note: Madame Tussauds is open 365 days a year. Sometimes because of holidays, the opening hours can vary.
- Last entrance is at 8:00 PM and the attraction closes at 9:30 PM.
- An average visit to Madame Tussauds will last approximately one hour, but you can stay longer if you wish.