Learn about Anne Frank's life on a private walking tour of Amsterdam. Hear from an expert guide about the writer's life growing up, as well as the history of the Jewish Quarter and the Netherland's role in the Second World War.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet the guide in front of the entrance of the Hermitage Museum at Amstel 51, 1018 DR, AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour doesn't include tickets to the Anne Frank House. They need to be purchased separately.