Learn the secrets of Amsterdam's historic Red Light District on an exclusive walking tour with a real sex worker. Discover what goes on behind the scenes of the city's famous brothel windows.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Beursplein square, a small square located in between Amsterdam Central Train Station and Dam Square, right across from the Primark. Your tour guide will be holding a red umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Due to government regulations some areas of the Red Light District can only be entered with a maximum of 4 people. If your group is bigger than that, you will either be split into smaller groups or you will only visit parts of the Red Light District. However, the content of the tour remains the same.