Learn about the history of Amsterdam’s notorious Red Light District on a guided walking tour. Listen to an informative commentary about the sex industry, and uncover its secrets and hidden locations along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Dutch
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In front of the Amsterdam Central Station at the tram-B sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Due to government regulations some areas of the Red Light District can only be entered with a maximum of 4 people. If your group is bigger than that, you will either be split into smaller groups or you will only visit parts of the Red Light District. However, the content of the tour remains the same.