Discover the scenic landscape of Holland on an 8-hour tour, and visit authentic villages. Learn about the classic old Dutch culture, explore traditional windmills and learn how cheese is made.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 - 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, English, Dutch, Italian, French, German, Hebrew, Greek, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Catalan, Turkish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Prices and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
- Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat)