Explore the beautiful countryside of Holland by electric scooter and discover old Dutch villages. Visit the windmills at Zaanse Schans, which is like an open air museum, stop at a clog and cheese farm, take a boat ride and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Dutch
- Pickup included
- Pickup services by shuttle is possible from Amsterdam at an additional cost (€45 for round-trip transportation for a maximum group of 8 persons). If pickup directly outside your hotel is not possible, then a nearby pickup location will be provided instead.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The local supplier's office at Noordeinde 54 A, 1121 AE Landsmeer, NetherlandsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- You need a (car) driver's license to operate the scooter. If you do not have one, you will have to sit at the back as a passenger.
- The duration of the scooter rental period is from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (please note that you must arrive back by 6:00 PM). The tour takes about 3 hours, and the rest of the time you can use at your leisure.