Explore the beautiful countryside of Holland by electric scooter. Discover the windmills, clogs, and cheese factories at the Zaanse Schans, a historic neighborhood with an electric scooter rental.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Dutch
- Private group
Select participants and date
You can reach this address from the city by Bus 319 or Bus 125. Once you reach the stop, walk 5-minutes to reach the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Power bank
Know before you go
- You need a (car) driver's license to operate the scooter. If you do not have one, you will have to sit at the back as a passenger
- The duration of the scooter rental period is from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM. You must return by 5:30 PM
- The route takes about 3 hours and the rest of the time is at your leisure
- Navigation is through the app Routiq
- A pickup service is available for an extra charge. Call the local tour operator 1-day before the activity to confirm the pickup services and your Hotel address. If pickup outside your hotel is not possible, then a nearby pickup location will be provided instead