Explore the historic triangle of North Holland on a full-day tour that includes a ride on a vintage steam train and a ride on an old steam ship. Learn the history of the United East India Company as you travel from Enkhuizen to Hoorn, or vice versa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour can start in Enkhuizen or Hoorn. Both towns have direct train links to/from Amsterdam
- The tour departing from Hoorn includes entrance to the Zuiderzeemuseum
- A moderate amount of walking is involved