Take a guide trip from Anchorage to the spectacular Matanuska Glacier. Enjoy awesome views, explore the glacier, take epic photos, and make fantastic memories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be at the main entrance unless otherwise notified.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- A liability release is required for this tour.
- Remember to dress in layers. In Winter this means bringing a hat, gloves, jacket, socks, and boots. There are several stores located in Anchorage where gear is available for purchase. In summer, a wind and rain-proof jacket and sturdy, waterproof shoes are recommended.