Hop aboard your e-mountain bike and let a professional guide take you through traditional trails to visit unspoiled white villages, like Istan. Experience the traditional Andalusian way of life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at NaluSur Adventure Tours located at Real Club Marítimo de Marbella, under the Harbour restaurant, at the back entrance where the boats are. If you are coming by car, there are 2 public car parks nearby, one is right next to the entrance to the harbor and the other one is called Parking Avenida del Mar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This tour requires previous experience riding a bike. A large part of the tour will be off-road. You will be riding both uphill and downhill. That said, the difficulty level is moderate and anyone who knows how to ride a bike with gears and is in good physical condition should have no problem
- The tour duration may vary depending on the group
- There is a maximum number of 12 people per group
- The maximum weight supported by the e-bikes is 110 kilograms
- It is recommended you bring comfortable shoes (stiff-soled cycling shoes are ideal), a short or long-sleeved shirt (dependent on the weather), shorts (padded cycling shorts if possible), a lightweight windbreaker jacket, and sunglasses