Explore 1,120 acres full of history and beauty throughout the grounds of Andrew Jackson's Hermitage. Enjoy a discounted wine tasting after you explore the site.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a grounds pass, not an entry ticket into the Hermitage mansion
- If you want to plan a picnic, tables are available in the outside courtyard
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside any building
- Dogs are welcome and are free to walk, run and play on the grounds as long as they are leashed
- If bringing a dog, please bring bags to dispose of waste
- Wine tasting is only permitted for people 21 years old and older